Monday 9 December 2013

Star Wars, Alice In Wonderland and More.

This weekend I got to spend a fair bit of time working - while I have a couple of pieces I am holding back until I finish them, I have a few pieces I finished below. The best part about this weeks work is I got to work with some pencils from two of my favorite artists - J Scott Campbell and Robert Atkins, I can't say enough how honored I am that I was allowed to work with their lines (Robert Atkins was unbelievably cool about letting color his work)

Anyways, I hope you dig this weeks offerings, and as always, don'f gorget to check out my Facebook and DevinatArt profiles!


Pencils Tommy Wagner, Inks Matt James
Pencils Robert Atkins, Colours Matt James

Pencils J Scott Campbell, Inks and Flats Jeremiah Skipper, Colours Matt James
Pencils Chris Michaels, Inks and Colours Matt James 














submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment