Monday 18 November 2013

This week's inks and colours..

This week has been a very productive week for me, I have had the week off my regular, boring old day job, and spent the week producing work. I threw some colours down on some awesome pencils and inks featuring Red Sonja, Jason Vorhees and the Master Chief. I also inked up a really cool pic of Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine.

I have also scored a commission to do a tattoo design of Hades this week - so hopefully that will be finished to post next week, and I have also started work on some sequential inking samples, so that is something else to look forward too...

But for now, here is this weeks work!


Pencils by Chris Michaels, Inks by Matt James
Pencils by Jeremy Dale, Inks and Colours by Matt James


Pencils by Ed Benes, Inks by Craig DeBoard, Colours by Matt James
Pencils by Jimbo Salagado, Inks by Benjamin Weetman, Colours Matt James

submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment