Monday 11 November 2013

This weeks pieces.

This week, I coloured an awesome Terry Dodson Young X-Men cover (inked by Jorge Copo), and I threw some inks down on an image of the Master Chief from Halo, penciled by Jeremy Dale. I will have colours coming for the Master Chief image really soon, and if you want to have a go at colouring it - I have a hi res version available at my DeviantArt page, I love to see what people can do with my inks.

The Young X-Men cover featuring Mirage and Magma gave me a chance to play with a few effects (especially on Magma) and just have a bit of fun.

Check them out, and let me know what you think.

Pencils by Jeremy Dale, Inks by Matt James

Pencils by Terry Dodson, Inks by Jorge Copo and Colours by Matt James

submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment