Friday 27 September 2013

Hi and Welcome!

Hi All,

So this is my first post on my new blog. The purpose of this blog is to try and spread my art work around and draw some attention to my primary sites - DeviantArt and Facebook

My main focus is on Comic Book style art, but I also dabble in Tattoo design and Graphic Design too. I have a bachelors degree in Illustration and Graphic Design from James Cook University in Townsville, QLD, Australia.

Feel free to leave comment, please keep it constructive though, ok? Anybody can contact me through my DeviantArt and Facebook accounts. I am available for commissions and when time permits, I am very happy to take requests too! Feel free to drop me a line.

For my first displayed piece of art, Freddy Krueger pencils.

Pencils by Matt James
submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment