Friday 4 October 2013

Blog of the Week: Frank Cho Apes and Babes

Blog of the week is a regular Friday post in which I spotlight a blog or profile I have been reading during the week. These may be professional or amateur artists, but they will always be artists whose work I truly admire.

For my first entry, I am going to do Frank Cho’s Apes andBabes. I have to say, I was not particularly familiar with Frank Chos’s work until I stumbled across his blog (I am still trying to get through the 4,000 X-titles marvel released in the 1990’s, so my knowledge of post 2000 comic’s is more than a little fuzzy)

Having said that, I am a huge fan of his style of work. His pencils are beautiful, and his mastery of anatomy is amazing – especially female Anatomy. Do yourself a favour and go check it out, there is some very cool work there, and it will keep you busy for hours! I should warn you though, quite a bit of his work is not safe for work.


Link to Frank Cho at Comic Book DB.com (So you can see what comics he has worked in, if you want to see more of his work!)
submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment