Friday 25 October 2013

Blog of the Week: Well.....

So this week, I am giving Blog of the Week a miss. I have been way too busy with real life interfering with my drawing and blogging to really spend anytime going through peoples profiles. I hate it when that happens......

Rest assured, I do have a couple of blogs and deviant art profiles I am looking at to feature in the next few weeks - pus I have some new art coming for this week, and I might have a special Halloween post for next week too (even though being Australian, we don;t really do the whole halloween thing, it is a good excuse to do some awesome art)

I would be interested in hearing form anyone reading this though - do you have a blog you would like me to check out (and possibly feature here), do you have suggestions for the blog in general? I am all ears when it comes to constructive criticism and advice (about all things - the blog, my art etc)

So feel free to comment, and let me know what you think. I am still very new to the whole blogging thing, and would love some feedback.

Also, make sure you check out my Facebook and DeviantArt profiles - my Facebook has a bit more interaction on it, and DeviantArt is probably a little bit more for the art geeks out there, I tend to post a lot more of my older sketches and paintings etc as well as my new work and progress type stuff.

And because I have been slack... how about a little bonus art for you to check out! :)

Pencils, Inks and Colours by Matt James

This is an old piece I did when I was first learning photoshop colouring and I still thought inking was best done with felt tip pens, ball tips pens and sharpies! I look at it now, and see so much improvement that can be made on this, but it is also fun to look back and see how far I have improved in the last 12 months or so...
submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment