Friday 18 October 2013

Blog of the Week: Pencil Ink Comic Book Artist 1950's 1960s 1970s 1980s

Blog of the week is a regular Friday post in which I spotlight a blog or profile I have been reading during the week. These may be professional or amateur artists, but they will always be artists whose work I truly admire.

So today's blog of the week is not an individual artist, but a blog that focuses on vintage cmic cook art - more or less form the 1950's-1990's. I spend hours scanning through this blog (and it's updated multiple times a day - so there is always plenty to check out).

The main reason I love this page so much is because it covers the era of comic books from my childhood (and well before), so a lot of the stuff they post is the stuff I grew up reading, and the stuff that got me into drawing in the first place. You can search the massive number of posts by genre, artist or publisher, but be prepared to waste a lot of time!

This page is definitely worth checking out!

Pencilink
submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment