Wednesday 2 October 2013

Fantasy Art

Even though I am primarily interested in comic art, I also have a huge interest in fantasy art (as my post here indicates - with my influences including guys like Vallejo, Elmore, Frazetta and Parkinson). A lot of my interest in fantasy art comes from my love of Conan the Barbarian (check out my colours on Conan here) and my interest as a kid in games like Dungeons & Dragons (I was a kid before a multi-player online games where available)

So submitted for you to check out, comment on and share, are colours I have done for a very fantasy inspired comic book piece. The Dragon and his slave!

Also, don't forget to check out my DeviantArt and Facebook pages!

Pencils and Inks by Fendiin, Colours by Matt James

submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment